I’ve handed in my PhD on “Stories of Microinsurance: A study on strategy processes for reaching the Base of the Pyramid in Multinational Companies and their partner network”.
My main activity in the last months was founding Colabor in Cologne, Germany.
Besides that, you’ll find me popping up in the following areas, publishing or supporting initiatives around sustainability / inclusive business issues:
Organising & Founding
- Gründer der Socialbar Köln, ein Netzwerk-Event für öko-soziale Innovationen in Köln
- Gründer des COLABOR | Raum für Nachhaltigkeit, ein Gemeinschaftsbüro für Nachhaltigkeit und Sozialunternehmertum in Köln-Ehrenfeld.
- Organiser of the oikos UNDP Young Scholars Development Academy (2011: From Models to Markets, Bangalore)
Writing and research
- PhD Candidate at the University of St.Gallen, Institute of Management
- Staff Writer at NextBillion – Development through Enterprise.
- Associate at endeva – enterprise solutions for development (the former emergia Institute. Clients included Allianz and UNEP).
- Temporary support for local Hubs – specifically the Hub Zurich and the Hub Johannesburg (You guys Rock!).
- Member of the Advisory Board at INEX – International Network for Educational Exchange
- Member of the Student Award for Curricula Change 2011 Jury (organised by oikos / PRME)
Tagsabout africa biking bogota bop Cali change cluster coffee Colombia conferences csr debate economics environment europe fashion fun green hosting impact investing india innovation inspiration kölle media mexico microfinance mobile mobility NextBillion online panel payment peñalosa policy poverty rural SOCAP social entrepreneurship step-guides sustainability technology urban video